LOCATIONS, CONTACT & OPENING TIMES
CURTIN I 02 6285 2425 & BELCONNEN I 02 6147 7326
7 NIGHTS, 5 PM UNTIL LATE
- Feb 20, 2017
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek 2017
I am headed to Nepal in September 2017 with family, with my two young daughters June & Maaya. Needless to say how excited I am, no really I am very excited.
I will be there celebrating Dashian (Biggest festival in Hindi Calendar) with family in Nepal after – I don’t remember. Surely it will bring back memories of the childhood.
Also when in Nepal, I will be doing two community projects around Annapurna Area, alongside travelers from Canberra in conjunction with Reach for Nepal Foundation. And in between that I will be trekking Mardi Himal Base Camp – all the way upto 4500 meters. The 5 weeks are full on 🙂
Few trekkers make their way to the Mardi Himal Base Camp spectacularly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machapuchhre. The trail goes along small winding paths, through magical rhododendron forests. I am looking forward to get some amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli & close up views of the entire Annapurna Range.
If you would like to join me, please contact me on 0422 657 897
Reach for Nepal Fundraising Dinner @ The Hungry Buddha, Belconnen07Mar 2017- 6 pm -
The Hungry Buddha, Belconnen is organising a fundraising dinner on tuesday 7 Mar, 2017 to raise funds for Reach for Nepal Foundation.
- Location : The Hungry Buddha, Belconnen
- Address: 8/8 Luxton St, Belconnen, ACT 2617
- Time : 6 pm for 6:30 pm start
- Dinner Details : 2 Course Nepali Dinner, incl drinks (soft drinks and wine)
- Cost : $50 per person, with $25 donated to the foundation
- Table Available: Tables of 4,6,8 or 10
- Total Capacity: 80 Seats
- Ticketing: To be purchased prior to the night by contacting The Hungry Buddha Curtin or Belconnen direclty
- On the night (TBA): Silent Auctions, Nepali Handicraft items for sale & update of projects the foundation supports
For any other information please contact us at
call Lachhu on 0422 657 897